BK Mikro8 integrates a PROFIBUS interface or digital I/Os to monitor more than one tool directly within the magazine of an e.g. in processing centers.
- All nominal values for tool and object monitoring (for example angle indications of the wand) can be parameterized over PROFIBUS or software application (for version with digital I/Os).
- The number of the nominal values which have to be interrogated is unlimited (digital I/Os:128 tools max.). A single control system is therefore also sufficient if a processing centre is, for example, extended by a further tool magazine.
- The angles measured by the scanner are transmitted to the control over PROFIBUS for evaluation. If the actual value differs from the nominal value, the production process is stopped by the control.
- The user has extensive diagnostic possibilities of control system. Malfunctions can be quickly located and eliminated.
- Scanner offers two particularities:
- Scanning wands up to a length of 380 mm allow a greater distance between tool respectively object and scanner if required.
- Scanning plate at the wand enables to use the scanner directly at the tool magazine to control the tool point.
- Air barrier adapter as option to use the tool monitoring system system in surroundings with aggressive coolants.