This system monitors geometries which require longitudinal scanning, especially in cases where rotary scanning is inappropriate or impossible, for example cavities, bore holes, limited space arrangements or critical coolant pressure.
- Monitoring of the scanning position whose precise location has been previously entered by "Teach-in", e.g. to carry out a tool check before each working cycle (tool monitoring), especially for "Multi":8 scanning positions can be coded.
- Monitoring a scanning range freely selectable via two adjusting switches, e.g. to check cavities with varying depth (object monitoring), or to check bore holes (free space monitoring), only for "Multi".
- Variants for the tip of the wand (also project-specific)
- Two steps for scanning intensity
- Various ranges of tolerance for "O.K." message
- Indication of the scanning result by two LEDs for "O.K." and "K.O." at the control unit
- Detection of cable breaks